Questions-Answers Service for Students
Students consider the question-answers assignments problematic and very tricky. When dealing with such tasks, one needs to evaluate statements, give proper answers for essay questions, develop ideas, put forward compelling arguments, and cite vivid examples. All these have to be done within a tight deadline.
Almost all students are nervous and distracted while doing their assignments. That is why they often do not notice the mistakes they make. We do not want you to face any difficulties that may arise from doing your projects.
- you get 5 answers for questions on a page (or 300 words per page) for short answers;
- questions, provided by you, are not counted
- you get a plagiarism-free paper
- title page and references are FREE.
Our specialists know how to respond to the questions properly and are ready to share their experience with you. It is clear that answering essay style questions is rather difficult. Nevertheless, by using our services, you will succeed.
Note that apart from the writing prompts, you can also find a good essay question answer example on our website.
Services We Offer
- Questions-Answers Order Type
When you order a Questions & Answers assignment, you are expected to provide logically developed answers to the given questions. At first sight, each answer to the questions given resembles an essay structure. The only difference is that you do not need to provide introduction or conclusion but directly discuss the given question to the point. Questions & Answers order type may involve either open-close questions that require full and detailed answers or question that require brief answers.
- Multiple Choice Questions
In this assignment type, a student is expected to select a correct option among 3-5 options given. The set of question may vary in questions quantity, but be ready that you will not be given much time for each question. The task should be completed relatively quickly. Introduction, conclusion or any other characteristic features of academic writing are not needed.
If you do not know how many pages to place for your multiple choice questions order, calculate the number or pages according to the following formula: 1 page=5 multiple choice questions.
Common Types of Short Answer Questions
If you understand each of the six main types of short answer questions, you will be able to succeed in doing quizzes, tests, and online exams. When answering short-answer questions, you need to make sure the answer matches the question. Let`s have a closer look at the main types of questions:
- Definition questions.
Such a question requires defining a term, a concept, etc.;
- Explanation questions.
This question assumes explaining how something functions or why something is true;
- Example questions.
Such a question requires providing a specific example of the particular concept or phenomenon;
- Relationship questions.
These questions assume explaining how two or more things relate to each other. Are these things the same? Are they complementary? Are they the opposite? How does the existence of one thing affect the existence of another? Many students are stuck on answering relationship questions, however, you should know that the successful completion of this task is possible if you know how to do everything right.
- Calculation questions.
The title of this type is self-explanatory. This means that one should calculate a numerical answer or response;
- Graphing questions.
Such questions require providing an answer in a form of a graph.
VIP support ensures that your enquiries will be answered immediately by our Support Team. Extra attention is guaranteedGet VIP Support $11.55
Short Answer and Short Essay Questions: The Difference
Students often substitute short answer questions with short essay questions, though these two forms of assessment are different. Of course, they have some things in common but there are also differences, which should be considered as well. Below, you will find the main differences between short essay test questions and short answer questions.
- Essay: An individual, who is not familiar with the topic.
- Answer: Someone, who has a high level of awareness of the information (tutor, professor, etc.)
Level of expertise
- Essay: Assumes that the reader is not educated well about the topic being addressed. A part of the essay writing questions should be an overview;
- Answer: Assumes that the person answering the question knows the topic well. The reader aims to check the expertise of the author;
- Essay: The answers to essay questions for colleges may vary in length but typically ranges from 200 to 800 words.
- Answer: Usually, it is very short. The more concise the better. Only 3-4 sentences will be enough;
- Essay: Even if the essay is focused on one specific topic or issue, the information may come from different sources.
- Answer: Very often, it comes from a narrow area of study. If the respondent wants to include details and examples in their answers, they should be very limited;
- Essay: An essay questions answers should include a minimum of three paragraphs. These paragraphs are the introduction, the main body, and the conclusion. The introduction should provide a general overview of the topic. The main body should provide more details on a subject. Finally, a conclusion should summarize everything that was told previously, as well as suggest a call to action.
- Answer: It is usually just a sentence or a short paragraph. Usually, short answers are concise and require appropriate word choice.