Professional Letter Writer for Hire
Traditional letter writing might be considered old fashion, but it nonetheless still serves a purpose. After all, what better way to make an impression after a job interview than to send the human resource manager a “thank you” letter by regular mail? However, a lot of students struggle with writing a proper letter, which is why they often hire a professional letter writer to do the task for them.
At TopWritingService.com, we provide an affordable, professional letter writing service that can make a big difference in your life. Not only does it free up your time to focus on other matters, certain types of letter writing help – such as a cover letter for a job application – can help you land the job of your dreams. Our letter writing service is dependable and gets good results. Read on to discover the benefits of hiring a professional letter writer!
Letter Writing Service from Pro
When it comes to writing letters, you should not leave anything to chance. Sloppy grammar, spelling and punctuation mistakes and even the tone of the letter can lead to unintended consequences. Fortunately, at TopWritingService.com we are dedicated to helping our clients communicate their message in the most appropriate way. Do not underestimate what a polished letter can do for you.
Here are just some of the many reasons why our customers hire an experienced letter writer from TopWritingService.com:
- They lack the experience to write a formal letter themselves;
- There are not enough hours in the day for them to finish their letter writing assignments;
- They do not have enough confidence in their writing abilities.
If you fall into any of these categories, our custom letter writing help is the perfect solution! Writing a professional-quality letter is truly an art. It requires the ability to choose appropriate words based on the specific situation. Strong writing skills are essential when:
- You need to thank somebody for doing you a favor;
- Applying for college;
- Inquiring about a service;
- Proposing a business deal.
What TopWritingService.com Can Offer
When you are looking for access to a professional letter writer for any situation, it is a simple matter of filling out the order form on our website. The first step is to register an account on our website. This will allow you to check up on the status of your order, communicate directly with your writer, and download the finished order. Once you provide us with the details about your order, the next step is to make a payment using a variety of secure methods such as major credit card and PayPal. We know how important it is for you to receive your paper by the deadline, which is why we will never let you down.
We believe that it is important to make our letter writing services accessible to everybody regardless of their financial situation. For this reason, we offer our custom writing at the best prices on the market. In fact, you can even use the price calculator built into our website to receive an exact quote before you make the decision to buy. The factors that influence the price include the complexity of the order, the page length, the academic level (if applicable) and the deadline. You can be certain that we never charge hidden fees. Plus we have a very generous discount for all first-time and regular customers, which means you are certain to save a bundle!
We Stand Above the Rest!
- Talented and experienced writers
When you order custom letter writing from TopWritingService.com, you will be impressed with the quality and high level of detail. We will choose the most qualified writer based on your requirements. For instance, if you need somebody to write a cover letter for you, your writer will have background in human resource management. Likewise, a college application letter will always be written by somebody who understands what admission committees are looking for in a student.
- Full Satisfaction Guaranteed
At TopWritingService.com we believe a job is only worth doing if it is done to the max. Our outstanding writers will do everything they can to provide you with a top-notch letter that gets you the results you need. We are confident that you will be delighted with what you receive, but we understand that misunderstandings happen. If your letter does not look the way you expect, we offer a free revision option. In addition, we also offer full refunds if the order does not arrive by your deadline. Transparency is as important to us as it is to you.
- 24/7 Customer Support
Many writing services shut down at night or on weekends, but at TopWritingService.com we are always available around the clock. We understand that urgent issues never take a holiday, and neither do we!
We Offer a Comprehensive List of Writing Help
Whether you are applying to college or graduate school or are a professional who wants to seal the deal or climb up the ladder, our custom letter writing services are ideally suited for you. Here are just a few of the letters that customers ask us to write:
- Business Letters – These types of letters need to be formal and follow a very strict etiquette. If it is poorly written or the tone is misunderstood by the reader, that could mean the difference between a business partnership or rejection.
- Invitation Letters – If you are putting together an event or gathering, it is essential that you make a good impression.
- Motivation letters – If you are entering the specific college or university.
- Job Application/Cover letter – You want to be able to express to a prospective employer why you are the best candidate for the job vacancy. If the letter is even a little bit off, you might not even receive an invitation to interview.
- Thank You letter – When a friend does something nice for you or when a professional helps you build contacts, the polite thing to do is to show your appreciation by sending them a letter. It might encourage them to help you even further in the future.
- Personal Letter – While this is more informal than other types of letters, it is still important that the message be written clearly and logically.
- Complaint Letter – If you are unhappy with services or products, a complaint letter can help you address the issue. A company or individual might not take your complaint seriously if they cannot understand the message you are trying to express.
Letter Writing Tips
- Always make sure to save important letters on your computer, preferably in a cloud just in case you need to send it again or even revise it for other purposes.
- Even when writing an informal letter, it is best to avoid using shorthand and especially netspeak. Remember that you are not writing a text message.
- Unless you are addressing a friend or colleague that you are familiar with, make sure to address the person in a formal way using titles such as “Mr.” “Ms.” “Dr.” and so on. In addition, finish the letter with a closing such as “yours sincerely.”
- If you are writing a message to a busy individual such as a company executive, keep the letter short and get to the point right away. When possible, keep the letter to around 300 words.
- Unlike with email letters, you should always use indents for letter writing. You should also create a line space between paragraphs. This will ensure that the letter looks clean and organized.
Outstanding Letter Writing
Whether you need to get a high grade in your creative writing class or want to make the best impression to a college admissions committee or professional, your best bet is to order our custom writing services. Our prices are affordable, our writers are second to none, and we will always deliver what you need even on the shortest deadlines. So contact TopWritingService.com today and let us help you achieve success!