Terms and Conditions
Writology Limited (1-3 Boumpoulinas, Office 42 Boubolulina Building, Nicosia, 2407 Cyprus) provides custom writing services to the clients worldwide, irrespective of order instructions and deadline. Every customer may choose a specific type of product in the “Order Now” form:
- Research papers
- Research proposals
Level of Writing
Every client decides on the level of writing, depending on the institutional affiliation:
- High school
A client may ask to replace the order type on his/her request and our Financial Department will recalculate an order price.
Prior to placing an order, every client may request a price quote from our Customer Support Team. Depending on the customer’s specifications, our agents will identify an order price and will assist in placing an order (if requested).
Importance of Communication
A client is suggested to communicate with members of our team through the following means of communication:
- Live chat option.
- Phone calls.
- Messaging system.
It is highly important to provide all clarifications on time, reply to the Writer’s messages/emails from Support Team to make sure that the final product is up to the required standards and expectations. A client should provide all order materials while placing the order (no later than 10-15% of the deadline passed).
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
Work Process Overview
By purchasing orders on our website, a client agrees to receive the order within such work process:
- Customer places the order, indicates all instructions and specifications, and pays for it. A client may request a “preferred writer” to complete his/her order (it is a paid option).
- Writer starts working on the order.
- Customer may communicate with the writer regarding order instructions and possible adjustments. A client may be asked to place an additional order, if our Writing Department identifies a mismatch in the order price (wrong level of order, number of pages, etc.).
- The order is checked for plagiarism, edited, and sent to the customer.
- Customer may request a plagiarism report from our Customer Support Team. We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic.
A client may choose the most appropriate order urgency, starting from 3 hours up to 2 months. For more details, please refer to the “Order now” page. If the client expects early delivery (decides to change order urgency), an order price will be recalculated and compensation order should be placed. Writology Limited (1-3 Boumpoulinas, Office 42 Boubolulina Building, Nicosia, 2407 Cyprus) delivers all papers on time and within the indicated time frame.
Submitting a Refund Application
Whenever you work with Writology Limited (1-3 Boumpoulinas, Office 42 Boubolulina Building, Nicosia, 2407 Cyprus), in case the requirements have not been met in your paper, you have the right to request a refund in the first 14 days after the deadline for your work expires. Plagiarism-related refund requests can be submitted after that time. However, you should have a valid proof of plagiarism.
*Reliable plagiarism reports are provided via Turnitin, WriteCheck, and iThenticate. However, tables of contents, quotes that were properly cited, lists of references, and other elements such as original questions do not count for plagiarism. Please, do not submit SafeAssign.com reports, as they are not regarded as valid. Also, we will not accept any handwritten plagiarism reports.
If you want us to continue working on paper written by you, we will not assume any responsibility for the plagiarism detected in your part of the work. We will check only paragraphs completed by our writers.
If you do not feel satisfied with the paper, our Refund specialists will look into the issue. You will receive a formal response in 3-4 business days after sending your request. If we find your claims to be valid, we will issue a partial or full refund.
- You can choose a free revision option, which is available only for the first 2 days (48 hours) after your deadline expiration. After that time, you will have to submit a compensation to have your paper revised. If the writer revises your paper for free, you lose your right to get a refund.
- If your paper is longer and exceeds 20 pages, you can also apply for a free revision during 30 days after the deadline expires.
Free revisions are unavailable for customers if they change the original instructions for their order. Also, if the materials needed for the order are not provided on time, a compensation order should be placed.
- If you wish to use your right for a free revision, you will need to provide a new deadline and new requirements for the revision. If the requirements are complicated, we may need up to 24 hours to deal with your revision request. Please, rest assured that we do everything possible to complete revision on time.
- You are to check your personal email and profile, just in case the writer or support team sends you a message. It is not uncommon for customers to ignore the importance of uploading essential materials on time. You are required to provide all materials pertaining to the order when you are placing it.
- Our customers can prolong timespan for a free revision from 48 hours to 14 days using a paid “Extended Revision” additional service. This option costs only 15% of your order price. Alternatively, 4 days Extended revision VIP service can be chosen when placing the order. Please keep the original instructions unmodified. Otherwise, you will not be able to use this option. Be advised this additional fee will not be compensated if you do not use a revision option.
A Full Refund
- We can refund 100% of your order if you have accidentally placed two orders, which are the same. Please, contact our customer support as soon as possible, if it happens.
- You will receive a full refund for your order if we do not assign a writer to work on it.
- In case you receive a full refund, you will no longer have any right to use the materials provided by Writology Limited (1-3 Boumpoulinas, Office 42 Boubolulina Building, Nicosia, 2407 Cyprus).
- While our company will make every effort to provide quality custom written paper, we do not guarantee any grades because all professors judge the content of papers differently. However, a customer is recommended to send a professor’s feedback to the Refund Department. If writer failed to meet some customer’s instructions, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- When a refund application is submitted, the order will be analyzed for compliance with the initial instructions. Please note, a customer cannot ask to refund a part of the order and submit a revision request to correct the paper part.
- A Client is not eligible for a full refund, if the order was verified late and Writer did not receive a respective extension to complete the assignment.
A Partial Refund
You can request a partial refund if you have failed to specify the number of pages needed for your paper. We will recalculate the sum of refund, based on the word count for your work.
If you did not specify the level of complexity for your paper, we will not be able to administer a refund (e.g., High School instead of PhD).
If the instructions you provide when placing an order are contradictory, we will recalculate the sum of refund.
If you cancel your paper when the writer is working on it:
|Refund percentage||Passed deadline|
|100%||10-19% of the deadline|
|90%||20-29% of the deadline|
|80%||30-39% of the deadline|
|70%||40-49% of the deadline|
|60%||50-59% of the deadline|
|50%||60%+ of the deadline|
*Customers cannot request an order cancellation when 30% of the deadline or less is left, and a writer was assigned to proceed with your work. Also, you cannot request cancellation, if the paper was finished by the writer.
You must provide timely verification of your financial details. If you fail to do so, the deadline for your paper will be moved to begin the moment such verification is provided. We must minimize the risks of an online financial fraud. Therefore, in the case of late verification, you will either have to extend the deadline or place a new order to compensate the writer for urgent work.
Word Count Issues
We count pages, based on the number of words written. Each page counts for approximately 300 words. If you place a technical order that requires calculations, we will reconsider this word count requirement. We will also evaluate the complexity of your paper.
If you are placing an order for PowerPoint presentations, speaker notes will also require additional payment. Please, make sure that you choose the correct option, and you will receive 100-150 words of speaker notes in each slide.
If you need the writer to complete your online test, you will have to calculate the number of required pages, assuming that 5 test questions make up one essay page. Thus, if you have 25 questions, it will take 5 essay pages for your order.
All Tips Are Non-Refundable
The payment for custom writing / editing / proofreading / rewriting / formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
Early delivery is a paid service. It should be appropriately compensated. If you receive your paper earlier without any compensation provided to the writer, you will not have the right to request a refund in the future.
If you have received your paper late and you did not agree to extend the deadline, you can count on receiving a partial refund. We will recalculate the cost difference according to our pricing policy.
You should be through selecting the most appropriate type for your order, e.g., Dissertation Chapter instead of Essay. We cannot administer a refund if you have failed to specify the right type of your order.
In orders that require rewriting, our specialists will simply reword the original text you provide the moment you place an order. If you require that additional research is conducted, we will ask you to place a compensation order.
We strongly recommend that you check your messages and keep in touch with the writer, just in case there are any misunderstandings on the writer’s side. We guarantee that timely communication will greatly improve the quality of our work.
How long will card details be stored?
We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your name and surname chosen when making your first order with us.
We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
The transactions are processed by the third-party, legally authorized entities such as Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap.
Additional information in regards to stored credentials use can be found in T&C of the payment processor you choose when check out.
How will my stored card details be used?
Your credit card details are stored securely by the third-party payment processor. When you enter your credit or debit card details on our website,in fact, the information is sent directly to secure databases maintained by the payment processors(Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap), who then complete the transaction. Credit card details are never transmitted to, or stored on our servers.
Can these terms change?
Changes in the permitted use will require your agreement. Other changes can be applied in accordance with PCI standards. No change can take place without your consent.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.